Friday, December 23, 2011

Flying Sandymount. Letenje na Pesceni gori


After work Darryl picked us in the city center and we went flying Sandymount. Up there were many pilots and smell of fun was in the air. My Missy was already assembled. I landed my GoPro to Andrew and he made some nice shots. I was playing around, staying up was easy this time. James taught me how to launch with holding just a basebar. That was super fun.

Darryl nas je pobral v centru in odpeljali smo se na Sandymount. Na vrhu je bilo veliko pilotov. Moj zmaj je bil ze sestavljen tako da sem samo skocila v bubo in poletela. James me je naucil kako startati da drzis samo speedbar. Cisti uzitek.  

Andrew soaring


Young hang gliding Kiwi pilots. I am missing them already.

It s always great hanging around fun girls that fly hang glider. I would import Charlotte to Slovenia. I guess you guys would love her. She would kick some asses up there. :)

Teddy preparing his glider for a ride.

Georgia took her Honey bunny with her. I told her that bunnys can t go flying with hangglider, they only fly if they have a bird on their back ...


No comments:

Post a Comment