Monday, August 19, 2013

Back to reality

Competition was over and I stepped on the podium for the first time. Funny, the first competition and the first podium… We need more girls in this sport. It was a little bitter second place, since overall I was the last. But anyhow I got a beautiful trophy and I had a chance to spend some great time with nice people. The “not too much deserved trophy” will remind me on the fun we had. 

Second task I didn’t have balls :) to launch on the east side of Kobala. For hang gliders that is not the easiest launch. I already had lots of troubles there, so I was waiting for the wind to turn long after start gate was already closed. Burned from the sun and tired I packed my glider and went down with some hang gliding pilots that also decided not to launch. Cool Soca River, good company and some great culinary helped me forget non flying experience faster. 
Next week paragliding competition German Open starts, that means jellies will occupate sky and landings. I wish them a nice competition and lots of fun in this magic valley.

:) one day I will fly like Julia :) Congratulation again.

In the morning at Soča River

I left my camera to Petra and Herman and they made this photo. Cool a?
Trophies for Kobala open 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment