Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My first competition



Looks like I am flying my first competition. Maybe it looks more like chicken flying without the head, but at least I am doing it. I had a nice flight yesterday. It was bumpy so I had to work a lot. I decided that I don t take my camera and later I was sorry because it was a special flight. From girls there is also Julia Burlachenko at this competition and she is flying well. Even with twisted ankle she made to goal yesterday. She said she made it because she was too scared to land… :) She is really sweet.
On the landing we had few beers and then we went to eat at Iztok Jarc family. Thank God his wife Brigita made too much. I was already very hungry and too lazy to prepare something. So we stayed at their new but old caravan and talked. Very late we decided to go to the reggae festival and we stayed there until they were playing music. Now I am resting at the headquarters, looking at the clouds passing by and the sun that is trying to come out after the storm. I am just laying here on the ground and I am enjoying my little hangover. Jurgen is on the way to Tolmin and I am simply happy to be here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment